|web site design
|Back to Home
those familiar with these technologies, Web Direct can demonstrate
a number of applications using:
Web site enquiry thru to development:
Web Direct [UK] Ltd.
- The client makes an enquiry about a website stating the requirements.
- Web Direct confirms that the enquiry has been received and advises on suitable options, cost and when work can begin.
- The client agrees upon a commission by confirming the requirements, paying Web Direct a deposit and supplying Web Direct with any
content (ie: text, images, photos etc) required to carry out the commission.
- Web Direct begins work and within 2-3 days of the agreed start date, uploads a preliminary start page to Web Direct's server for
the client to view and comment upon.
- Within an agreed period the website is constructed on Web Direct's server using feedback from the client.
- When Web Direct and the client are satisfied that the website meets the criteria agreed in the commissioning process, Web Direct
sends an invoice for the balance to the client.
- When payment has been received from the client, the website is published on the client's server.
- If the client wishes Web Direct to undertake maintenance of the web site, an agreement is reached about pricing.
|Domain Names |
.co.uk domain name registration only £19 + VAT for 2 yrs.
|Site Statistics |
site visitor statistics only £29 + VAT per annum.
hosting space from only £69 + VAT per annum.